Qualifications

Certificate 3 in Fitness
Senior First Aid Certificate
Fitness Australia Registration
Currently studying Certificate 4 in Fitness

Friday, January 15, 2010

Weaning myself off Atkins Protein Bars



So everyone has an addiction..... lol, well mine has been the Atkins protein bars, the chocolate decadence one, the orange choc one, the endulge atkins bars etc etc. They are also quite expensive (why have I been buying them)?

Well I have been having around 1 or 2 a day as a means to boost my calories :(

So I must wean myself off this processed food and replace with meat and green vegetables.

They taste so damn good as well :(

Anyway not much to report at the moment, just been training steadily and once again did my 45 mins of cardio this morning. This evening I will be working the legs - oww , always hurts, ha ha.

Anyway hope everyone is having a great week.

Christina

1 comment:

  1. lol Chrissy! yes you must wean yourself off the 2 bars a day u've been having ;o) but one every other day is acceptable :o)

    enjoy ur leg session 2nyt! x

    ReplyDelete