Qualifications

Certificate 3 in Fitness
Senior First Aid Certificate
Fitness Australia Registration
Currently studying Certificate 4 in Fitness

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Ketogenic and Cardio

Currently I am on a ketogenic diet, and for me it seems to work really well. I don't get that horrible bloated feeling when I eat carbs and I can eat cheese and still have plenty of protein in my diet.

Daily I try and keep my carbs below 20grams, which as you know is not a lot. Yesterday I managed to be around 15 grams of carbs.

Whenever I do cardio it is low intensity, keeping my heart rate between 120-130bpm.
This is to preserve muscle mass.

Anyway just thought I would let you know how I eat currently at 9 months out.
I have dropped weight after being steady at 67.5 for a month. I am now at 67kg which I am very happy with and have lost another 9 cm since last month. Hoping to be around 63kg by May which will mean I don't have to do anything crazily drastic prior to comp time.

I am looking forward to getting a beautiful bikini made by the wonderful Jo Rogers, her range is absolutely exquisite.

This afternoon it is back and rear delts day, whoop whoop. I love training this area as well :)

Well until then ciao ladies :)

Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment