Qualifications

Certificate 3 in Fitness
Senior First Aid Certificate
Fitness Australia Registration
Currently studying Certificate 4 in Fitness

Saturday, January 30, 2010

PB's and a few pictures



Hi Everyone,

Once again it has been a very busy week. Did a few PB's at the gym on Friday, managed to use the 20kilo Dumb Bells for 5 reps on the lying down chest press. Went for 6 and the left arm just failed on me, lol.

Also did 50kg on the Bench Press for 4 Reps. So might try out my max bench this week.

Apart from that I have just been training, eating , working, sleeping and trying to be a good girl when it comes to eating. I had a 6 inch sub last night which was naughty and a multi grain sandwich today but hey we all have those days, so I'm not gonna beat myself up about it, just gonna get back on track for the rest of the day :)

I have attached a few pics (this is always a hard thing for me to do) Finally starting to see progress in the legs, they have lost ALOT of the flab, just working on building some muscle up now.

No comments:

Post a Comment