Qualifications

Certificate 3 in Fitness
Senior First Aid Certificate
Fitness Australia Registration
Currently studying Certificate 4 in Fitness

Monday, January 4, 2010

So pumped right now !!!

Man I feel awesome, just finished my session at the gym. I was so into it, lifted heavier than I have before and just went for it. Got some compliments from one of the female trainers (told me my lats have built up and shoulders?, well that's the areas Tara has been making me work on so that my symmetry is good. So I am stoked with that.

So my session today is as follows :

Push-ups on toes with 2.5 kilo plate on back - 12 reps
Push-ups on toes with 5 kilo plate on back - 12 reps
Push-ups on toes with 5 kilo plate on back - 12 reps

Barbell Flat Bench Press (had to do it on smith machine today) 35kg x 12, 45kg x 9, 45kg x 10, 50kg x 5

DB Arnie Shoulder Press - 10kg x 12, 12.5kg x 10, 12.5kg x 10 (didn't have a spotter so couldn't go heavier

Lateral Raises - 6kg x 12, 7kg x 10, 8kg x 10, 7 kg x 10

Smith Machine Shoulder Press - 25kg x 12, 35kg x 8, 35kg x 8

Upright Barbell Delt Row - 20kg x 12, 25kg x 10, 25kg x 8, 27.5kg x 8

Felt so much stronger today in the gym. Had my yummy protein shake (SLM Musashi Fat Metabolising Shake mixed with 250mL water, so so yummy.

This morning I did my 45 mins low intensity cardio. Mixed it up between treadmill incline walking, cross trainer and bike.

Anyway hope everyone is training hard, its time for me to eat AGAIN :)

Christina

1 comment:

  1. Hey Christina,
    I am a new follower, just wanted to say "Hi", look forward to following you this year!!
    Leanne.

    ReplyDelete