Qualifications

Certificate 3 in Fitness
Senior First Aid Certificate
Fitness Australia Registration
Currently studying Certificate 4 in Fitness

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Noosa has VERY VERY steep hills

Hi everyone, well I finally have some access to a decent internet connection whilst I am on holidays. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas.

I am in Noosa at the moment and I love it here, so much scenery and I am loving the weather even if it has been raining a lil.

I came down to Noosa so that I could meet my trainer Tara. I was very excited to finally meet her. Tara decided to take me for a cardio session today and we set off down the hill, I thought ah this aint so bad, until we turned 2 corners and in front of me was a massive steep hill, and then another and another and then 202 steps up a steep hill and another few hills (you get the picture), owwww owww, but oh so good, lol.

All in all it was a wonderful session and tomorrow I am looking forward to a weights session and posing practice with Tara.

I just had dinner and I think I possibly has the best grilled barramundi and scallops EVER - YUM, and that didn't really touch the sides so I then had some chicken and I think I am going to eat again soon. I was famished after the cardio.

Well I am really quite sleepy, its been a pretty big day driving, walking around Noosa and the hill session that really ended it for me (followed it up with a lovely swim in the pool, ahhh).

Talk soon
Christina xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment