Qualifications

Certificate 3 in Fitness
Senior First Aid Certificate
Fitness Australia Registration
Currently studying Certificate 4 in Fitness

Monday, March 29, 2010

DOMS and getting on track

Well as I said it has been a few turbulent weeks and my food has been down right shit house. Last few days I am getting there, today is better than the last. Started off the morning well with egg whites, some carbs and some more protein. By far the best morning for food I have had in a long time.

I had training on Legs on Friday and I am still sore today, lol. Off for another beating soon :)

I am so excited to be flying down to Brisbane in under 2 weeks to watch and help out Tara at the IFBB Caloundra. Sooo excited.

Other than that, have to get back to being hungry for this dream of mine.

Talk to you all soon. xxx. Will get some progress pics up in a few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment