Qualifications

Certificate 3 in Fitness
Senior First Aid Certificate
Fitness Australia Registration
Currently studying Certificate 4 in Fitness

Saturday, February 6, 2010

7 Months Out


Hi Everyone,

Wow what a week..... hectic to say the least. Did a new PB at the gym earlier in the week, 55 kilo bench press for 3 reps.

Ate ok during the week, could have been alot better. I have indeed learnt that preparation is everything so I endevour to prep my food for the week ahead tomorrow as I need to have more consistency.

I have taken a new picture of my side chest and yes I realise my shirt is see through :) so please excuse the erm flasher side in me :)

Weight has finally started to drop again, hit 66.3 this week.

Anyhoo tomorrow I have a hard back session lined up so I will report further on that once I am able to move :)

No comments:

Post a Comment