Qualifications

Certificate 3 in Fitness
Senior First Aid Certificate
Fitness Australia Registration
Currently studying Certificate 4 in Fitness

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Just over one month in...

Ok, so it's been just over a month, and the changes to my physique are definately there. I started at just over 73 kilos and I am now down to 68.8 kgs. I feel fitter and stronger. Am loving the program Tara has written up for me, especially legs day, woo hooo. Food is getting better, just trying to make sure I get all my ratios correct, thank goodness Tara is here to help :)

The hardest thing for me has been steering clear of bread. When I was younger I used to eat so much of it. It is by far my favourite food. grrrr. I am trying hard to keep away from it, but some days I am weak and will have some. It is a work in progress and I must admit, I am far stronger than I was a month ago.

Well I weighed myself this morning and I am at 68.8, I am very happy to be back under the 70 mark.

Well tomorrow is Monday and I have cardio first up - yay! Looking forward to eating clean and training hard. See you soon

1 comment:

  1. Hey There Chicky!!! welcome to blogland. I am so proud of the work that you have done in the past month and cannot wait to see how we can transform your body before September next year!!

    ReplyDelete